Most adults pay for at least one kind of insurance (Car, Life, Education insurance, etc.)
Because we want to ensure SUSTAINED survival and progress.
I found some insurance promises in the Bible.
I am super excited! Can’t stop dancing.
Check these out.
1. The favour of the Lord is for a LIFETIME. (Ps. 30:5)
2. The steadfast love of the Lord never CEASES. (Lam. 3:22)
3. God’s mercies never come to an END. In fact, they are new EVERY morning. (Lam. 3:23)
4. Goodness and mercy will pursue me ALL the days of my life. (Ps. 23:6)
5. See, God’s presence is with me ALWAYS, even to the end of time. (Matt. 28:20)
6. NOTHING can separate me from the love of God in Christ Jesus. (Rom. 8:28)
7. ALL things work together for my good because I love God and am called according to His purpose! (Rom. 8:38-39)
I am insured.
It gets better.
I update my list of dividends on this life insurance policy everyday! The policy document is God’s word. It’s all in there. For me.
My life is full of light, life, glory, grace, love, favours, goodness, help, blessings, health, vitality, miracles, acceleration, fruits, impact, excellence, anointing, peace, joy, integrity. My life is full of Jesus. Because it has pleased the Father that in Him (Jesus) should all fullness dwell. And I am complete in Him.